Santerra Clovis features four new single- and two-story residences that offer a fresh spin on informal California living beautifully blending indoor and outdoor living spaces. Homes range from approximately 1,598 to 2,880 square feet with up to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
These vibrant homes also feature compelling room options with a casita or “idea room,” that expand your living spaces with endless possibilities. Every two-story floorplan features a first-floor bedroom and bathroom ideal for older children, multi-generational needs, or visiting guests.
Residents will enjoy a neighborhood park and walking trails without a homeowners association. And you’re just minutes away from shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Santerra Clovis at a Glance
- Neighborhood located at Ashlan & Highland Avenues
- Pool-size lots and larger side yards for RV access
- Available Casita and “Idea Rooms”
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom all two-story floorplans
- Large covered patios for indoor/outdoor living
- Near Clovis Unified’s Reagan Education Center
- Neighborhood park and walking trail without HOA